High quality low price Sic heating element small ceramic heating element
1.What’s the Silicon Carbide(Sic) heating element?
The SiC electrothermal element is a rod-shaped non-metallic thermoelectric element which is made of high quality green SiC as the main raw material through processing, high temperature silicification and recrystallization. Compared with metallic electric heating elements, this element has the characteristics of high operating temperature, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, long service life, small deformation, convenient installation and maintenance.
2.Applications of silicon carbide heating element:
It can be widely used in such applications as sintering and heating elements of ceramics, magnet, glass, metallurgy, refractory, etc.
3.Advantages of silicon carbide heating element:
Our silicon carbide electrothermal elements adopt a new hot-cold end production process, with excellent hot-cold end resistance ratio, energy saving, long life, while avoiding the damage to the furnace caused by the high temperature of cold end.
4.The Different Types of silicon carbide heating element
1.) ED(rod)type elements
2.) DB(dumbbell)type elements
3) U type elements
4) W(three phase)type elements
5) SC(single spiral)type element
6) SC(double spiral)type elements
7) UX(slot)type elements
5.Physical and Chemical Properties of silicon carbide heating element
1) Physical properties
2) Chemical Properties
1. Antioxidant property of elements
2. Alkali&alkaline metal oxide will come out alkali-chemical corrosion
3.Melting metal can corrade the element and affect the life.
6.Control of applied temperature&surface load of Mingxin silicon carbide heating elements under different atmosphere
7.Accessories of silicon carbide heating element
8. Notice for using of silicon carbide heating element
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater.
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed lod of each and groups, heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of the resistance of each one cannot exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assembling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the electric furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and cannot be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater.
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new one should follow the increasing resistance. If many are damaged or resistance increased too much, heater should be changed.
Packaging Details: first step, packed with sponge and box case, and then put it into wooden case.
Port: Qingdao, Shandong
Lead Time: Shipped in 10 days after payment
1. Any inquiries will be replied professionally within 24hours.
2. High quality, long working life, reasonable & competitive price.
3. Fast delivery and competitive freight.
4. Payment methods: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram and L/C.
5. Excellent after –sale service, one year limited warranty
Zhengzhou Mingxin Electric heating material Co.,Ltd.is located in Songshan Scenic Area, the world cultural heritage site in the hinterlandof Central Plains, 10 kilometers south from Shaolin Temple, the holy land of Zen. The company is engaged in the production, develorment and sales of molybdenumdisilicide, silicon carbide electric heating element and tungsten molybdenummaterial. The main products include silicon molybdenum rod, molybdenum disilicide electric heating element, silicon carbide electric heating element, industrial electric kiln electric furnace, tungsten molybdenummatericals and prlducts,etc.
Why choose us?
1. Why the price is so low?
You are ordering to the direct factory.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit it?
Our factory is located in the 10km southeast of the world-known ancient temple-Shaolin temple with beautiful environment, wonderful scenery and convenient transportation.
(Detailed address: Sanlizhuang High&New Tec. Zone, Dengfeng, Henan 452483, China)
We can arrange car to pick up you if you call us in advance.
3. Which payment do you accept?
A: TT and L/C.
4. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you one sample for free after talk. But you should pay for sample freight.
5. What is the HS code?
The HS code is 85168000
6. What do your factory do on quality control?
As for Quality, without compromise, we has QC for every batch.
Any question, please don’t hesitate to contact me online, by phone or email. Following is Business Card of our sales manager.
|Port:||Qingdao, Shanghai, Guangzhou and any ports|