The MPPT (Maximum Power Point
Tracking) solar charger controller is a 12V/24V device with advanced MCU
microprocessor control technology and optional LCD digital display. The triple
stage charging control system includes default modes for bulk, absorption, and
float; optional temperature compensation is available. Over voltage and reverse
polarity protection is available.
The SL series 40A/60A solar charger controller is mainly utilized by solar power stations, solar street light control systems, DC wind solar generating systems, as well as home and mobile solar power systems.
1. 12V/24V self detection automatically selects the correct output voltage.
2. Advanced MPPT technology retains a conversion efficiency of over 97% and greatly minimizes potential energy loss.
3. The solar charger controller is capable of parallel input and output for increased capacity.
4. Reversed current protection is available during nighttime.
5. Different charging modes are available to accommodate various types of batteries.
6. Additional DC load can be connected to service a wider range of applications.
7. LED indicators clearly define charge status in real time. LCD digital display is optional.
8. Pulse width modulation (PWM) technology in combination with multi-stage charge control algorithm leads to superior charging and enhanced battery performance.