Heat Pipe Solar collector panelwith EN12975,Solarkeymark Certificate,
High efficiency Anti-freeze heat pipe,easy maintance
Features of Heat Pipe Solar collector panel:
1. Internationally certified product
2. Reliable, efficient, twin-glass evacuated tubes with copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer, no water enter into the tube, can be used in cold area.
3. Easy plug-in installation and maintenance.
4. Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 8 bar/116psi)
5. Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
6. Stable solar conversion throughout the day (tubes passively track the sun)
7. Perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems.
8. Ideal for fro big project like swimming pool, school, hotel….
9. Passed EN12975 test standard,and get Solarkeymark Certificate
The operation of the pressurized solar thermal collector is very simple.
1. Solar Absorption: Solar radiation is absorbed by the evacuated tubes and converted into heat.
2. Solar Heat Transfer: Heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the header.
3. Solar Energy Storage: Water is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through the header the temperatures is raised by 5-10oC / 9-18oF. Throughout the day, the water in the storage tank is gradually heated.