Founded by Shangdong Libo Heavy Machine Technology Co., Ltd., LIBO International Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd. is providing professional services of belt conveyor (overland and tube) design, manufacture and maintenance. Libo is also supplying parts of belt conveyors to worldwide customers, including but not limited to hydroviscous soft start systems, self-cooling disk brake systems, high quality idlers, automatic hydraulic belt tension adjustments, low-speed backstops and computerized central control systems.
The production base, Shandong Libo Heavy Machine Technology Co., Ltd. (ISO9001:2008 certified) was established in 2005, covering approximately 270,000sqm. We are one of the largest professional producers of belt conveyors in China with total registered capital of RMB100 million.
Our company has our own technical center specialized in designing belt conveyors and developing key components. The team is composed of more than 200 R&D professionals, using advanced software auto CAD, Pro / engineer and Ansys.
Since established, our company has taken up a market share of more than 30% in long-distance curved belt conveyors and occupied over 50% of the total sales of similar products in China.
Overland/Steep Angle Belt Conveyor
Keyword: Conveying system, belt, idler, roller, conveyor
1) Long distance, large capacity, high conveying speed, large power;
2) Designed according to existing terrain situation, suitable for rough, mountainous topographic situation;
3) Stable and controllable start, continuous and highly efficient operation. Modes of system start and break are adjustable based on the layout of belt conveyor, approaches that minimize dynamic impacts on the belt conveyor and lengthening the service life of conveyor belt;
4) More than 200 Libo belt conveyors are operating worldwide, with maximum horizontal curve angle of 47.7 degree, minimum curve radius of 120m, and maximum No. of curves of 10;
5) Customers are in the industries of cement, power plant, coal, etc.;
6) Fabricated belting is available for steep angle belt conveyors with vertical curves angles from 23 to 38 degree.