ms liu
ms liu

ms liu

Company Introduction

Ruian Gongtuo Automobile Parts Co.,Ltd,it is established in is specialized in production in Window Regulator,Wiper Motor,Power Window Motor,Window Handle.Through over ten years’ rapid development,we have passed TS16949 international quality system certification,we have all the necessary equipments,strong new product development capability,strictly quality control,integration technical personnel and management personnel with solid technology,rich experience,as wellas strong product development and production capacity. Almost 70% of our products are exported to overseas markets,mainly in Europe,North&South-America,Southeast Asia,Middle east,Africa etc.The other 30% of our products are supplied to domestic OEM factories. We will provide satisfactory products,reliable quality,fine service and the highest benefit for you.Sincerely welcome all the customers at hone and abroad to go ahead hand in hand and create the brilliance together.

Company Profile

You can verify ms liu using your contacts and professional networks.

Recently Viewed Products
Popular Products on Tradesparq