* XPE is an ideal material for heat preservation of automobiles and air conditioners.
* It has developed rapidly in the sporting goods market in recent years, such as surfboard, moisture-proof mat, yoga mat and so on.
* It also has some uses in buildings, and has a wide range of applications in flame retardant materials.
* It has been widely used in the automotive and packaging industry recently.
The said product is a close-cell, conductive foam. It is produced by compounding the PE resin with conductive fillers &
blowing agents to extrude certain sheets,then cross-linking and foaming. The basic process can be summarized to the following:
1. Pellitizing master batch by compounding PE resin with carbon black and AC foaming agents;
2. Extrude the said batch to make certain sheets with different thickness & width;
3. Crosslink the said sheets under electric beam;
4. Make the crosslinked sheets foam in foaming furnac
1. Normal size:
2. Special size:
2.1 Special thickness such as 25mm, 20mm,15mm and 10mm should be ordered;
2.2 Small length, width and profile product are to be ordered.