Specifications

Description

Lady Fashion Custom Print Pajama Pant  

  

- Full length
- Relaxed straight leg
- Macaroons with Lily the baker pattern
- Elasticised waist with drawcord 


  ♥  Pictures Show

 
 
 
 
 

  ♥  Product's Information

 

Material95%cotton 5%spandex,customized
ColourDifferent colours avaliable.
LogoLogo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements.
PrintPrints can be made for the garment as your design.
DesignAdjustments can be made for the design.
SizeSizes are various,M,L,XL,XXL. We can make the drawings as your demands.
Minimum Quantity500pcs.
PackagingOne piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.
SampleCustomized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery TimeDelivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit PriceReasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
ShipmentBy sea or by air.
Payment30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.

  ♥  Cooperations:

  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time

By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.

By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.

  ♥  Advantage

We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.

  ♥  If You Are Interested

If you are interested in this Ladies Pure Cotton Nighties ,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:

1.the quantity 

2.the fabrics/materials

3.the colours and patterns

I will respond as soon as possbile.

  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order

We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.

We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.

  ♥  Contact Info

       

Misty Xu

Trade Manager:  cn1510015694

Skype:lrsales04

You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.

  ♥  Company and Product Samples


  ♥  Production Flow


  ♥  Certification


Terms

FOB Price: US $ 7 - 8 / Piece | Get Latest Price
Minimum Order: 500 Piece/Pieces Per Color
Port: Qingdao,Customized
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal

Leo JIANG's Products

You can verify Leo JIANG using your contacts and professional networks.

Recently Viewed Products
Popular Products on Tradesparq