Specifications

Description

   wholesale bulk plain polo shirt custom 100% cotton polo shirts best price factory golf polo shirt


  

Product Information

Material

Composition

100%cotton, CVC(60%cotton 40%polyester),  T/C(35%cotton 65%polyester),100% polyester,etc

Fabric type

Single jersey, Pique,1x1 Rib, 2x2 Rib, ect

Gram weight

120-- 240gsm

Size

standard Asian Size/Europe Size/US Size, or based on your request

Color

any color just based your request

Logo

silk screen printing, sublimation printing, embroidery, heat- transfer printing, any kind of logo printing is available, just based your request

Package

one piece per one polybag, 50--100pcs t shirt in a carton, or pack as customers' request

Production Time

15—30days after receive the deposit

Price Term

FOB, EXW, CFR, CIF

Payment Term

30% deposit by T/T before the production

Sample Rule

Option 1: Offering free existing samples.

Option 2: Customized samples based on customers' specifications will 
be charged, and it takes 5-7 working day


Other help

1.Anything can customize. Please tell us your detailed plan. We will do our best to achieve it.

2.Printing or embroidery as per your requires.

3.Various specification,profuse designs and colour available

4.Competitive price:the more products you order ,and the lower price you can get

Details of our products:

 


Company Information

 General description of our company

      Located in Guangdong,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : SHENZHEN BYVAL GARMENT LIMITED ,our web is : byval.en..com.

      we provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks .

 

 

 

Our Services

 1.Supply Type

 

OEM service. We can customize logo, tag, label for garments and we do printing or embroidery as you request.

2.Fabrics

 The clothing fabric could selected according your request

3.Color

There are many colors to choose for every style, you can tell us your pantone number. Also as your request.

 4.Size

 We have various sizes.  Also up to your request. 

5. Delivery time

 Delivery of samples are about 3-5days.

 Delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but our lead time can meet your requirements for sure. 

 6.MOQ

 

MOQ:1000 pieces per style

The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.

 7.Payment

 

T/T:30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment

T/T directly, L/C formally, PayPal convenient

 

Western Union small order and Moneygram etc.

 If you want to know more about product informations,pls feel free to contact with me or send email to me .

Welcome OEM!

 Contacting Info:

 Nanchang Byval Garment Co.,Ltd

 

Tel: 0791-88110598

Skype: byvalfactory

Trademanager: cn151209505

 

Welcome OEM!Thank you very much.


Terms

FOB Price: US $ 1 - 10 / Piece | Get Latest Price
Minimum Order: 1000 Piece/Pieces
Port: shanghai, shenzhen,ningbo,xiamen
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram

Ella Deng's Products

You can verify Ella Deng using your contacts and professional networks.

Recently Viewed Products
Popular Products on Tradesparq