1. Identifying hot and neutral conductors, and detecting the presence of ac voltage at outlets, switches, circuit breakers, fuses, and wires and cables.
2. To find a break in a hot conductor,the wire breakage point is where the signal stops.
3. To find a break in a zero line, it needs connecting a load between the hot conductor and zero line , the wire breakage point is where the signal stops.
4. Detect 50-1000 AC voltage.
2. Indicators: led and tone
3. Voltage range: 50 vac to 1000vac
4. Frequency range : 50hz to 500hz
5. Measurement category: category 1v,1000v per ul 61010
6.Operating conditions:Temperature: 0℃ to 40℃
7. Less than 80% relative humidity (noncondensing)
8. Altitude: 2000m maximum
9. Pollution degree: 2
10.Battery: two 1.5 volt batteries (AAA,NEDA24A or IEC LR03)