The LCD digital display solar pure sine wave inverter comes equipped with a powerful 35A/70A charger. It can produce pure sine wave in the 1000-6000W range to accommodate more sensitive loads. The low frequency device is equipped with a transformer and can facilitate DC to AC conversions. Other notable features include remote control, triple peak power, 4 step progressive charging, 7 battery type selector, and UPS function. The solar inverter can draw energy from generator output.
Commonly utilized in home, office, ships, industry, government, vehicles, off-grid solar power systems, and places lacking single phase city power.
1. LCD digital display clearly defines the real time status of parameters such as load, voltage, and battery status.
2. The solar inverter is compatible with inductive loads such as motor doors and air conditioners.
3. A high power factor of 0.9 minimizes power consumption.
4. Automatic transfer is established between line and battery modes.
5. Microprocessor control guarantees a high degree of reliability.
6. Bypass is initiated when no batteries are connected.
7. Built-in safeguards offer protection against common issues such as overloading, overheating, overcharging, blackouts and low battery.