AIR CONDITIONER AND HEAT PUMP
Dual-purpose Air conditioner + heat pump Water Heater Features:
1) The energy saving solution and Air conditioner and water heater work in one compressor.
2) Ideal for one or two family homes.
3) hot water heat pumps provide central water heating for your house or apartment
irrespective of the existing heating system.
Advantages: hot water heat pumps extract 70% of the energy required for water
heating from the environment, that's free heating energy from the ambient air
and waste heat contained in the room air.
Flexibility in installation site selection: A frost-proof cellar would be the ideal
choice. The temperature of the drawn-in air should be within a range of +8 degree
and 35 degree.
Stand-alone or combo solution:hot water heat pumps with integrated bare tube
heat exchangers are suited for universal applications: Either as a main system
for year-round operation using electricity or as a back-up system designed for
connection to your central heating system.
Optional airduct connection: The powerful radial fan of the hot water heat pump enables
the optional connection of airducts with a ductwork length of max. 10m. This
provides flexibility in the selection of the installation site, and the variability
of airducting allows a great variety of applications to be realized as well
as additional functions for free, e.g. Dehumidification of the cellar, ventilation
and air precooling functions during hot water preparation.
Hot water heat pumps for airduct connection:
1) Hot water production through active heat recovery.
2) Hot water temperature infinitely variable from 23 degree to 55 degree.
3) Heating water temperature up to 65 degree(preset) with electric resistance heating
element fitted as standard.
4) 100L or 500L stainless steel water tank.
5) Medium heat pump heating capacity 5100W/19000BTU.
6) Air temperature operating limits +8 degree to +35degree.
7) Ambient temperature: -3~+40°C
8) Environment-safe refrigerant R417A, R407C or R410A.
9) Exhaust and outlet air connectors (2 x DN 160) for optimum connection of an air
ducting system (maximum airduct length: 10m).
|Minimum Order:||1 Set/Sets We welcome sample order and special order|