Place of Origin Hunan, China
- Material: Precision forged 4340 EN24 aircraft chrome moly quality steel.
- Hardness after quenching and tempering is HRC35-38.
- 3-D design offers the advantages of reduced weight without sacrificing strength.
- 2 piece forging for increased strength.
- Silicon bronze bushings for floating piston pins.
- Each forging is X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed.
- Special Dowelled Cap for precision fit.
- Shot peened to relieve stress.
- Fully CNC machined on all surfaces to produce the lightest and strongest rod.