Production process under QC system of ISO 9001: 2002 and TS16949: 2002
Grade Available:N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, N52 working temperature: 80 centidegree30M, 33M, 35M, 38M, 40M, 42M, 45M, 50M working temperature: 100 centidegree 30H, 33H, 35H, 38H, 40H, 42H, 45H, 48H working temperature: 120 centidegree30SH, 33SH, 35SH, 38SH, 40SH, 42SH, 45SH working temperature: 150 centidegree28UH, 30UH, 33UH, 35UH, 38UH, 40UH working temperature: 180 centidegree28EH, 30EH, 33EH, 35EH, 38EH working temperature: 200 centidegree 30AH,33AH working temperature: 230 centidegree
Typical Coat: Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, Zn, Tin, Epoxy, Ni-Ag, Ni-Au, etc.
We could manufacture magnets according to customized specific grade, dimention and coat.
Key Features of Acemade NdFeB Magnets
Sintered NdFeB are formed by powder metallurgical processes. The magnetic performance of all grades is optimized by applying a magnetic field during the pressing operation, thus producing a preferred direction of magnetization (anisotropy). Our sintered NdFeB magnets have 4 distinct characteristics: High corrosion resistance and Low temperature coefficient, Large dimensions or Small sizes. The newly developed L-T Sintered NdFeB Series has outstanding corrosion resistance and high working temperature compared to the normal grades.
• The strongest magnets in the world. They can lift up to 1000 times their own weight.
• Far better permanent magnetic performance compared with traditional magnets, but the price is relatively low. (by weight about 20times Ferrite magnet, by dollars per BHmax about 1.5 times Ferrite magnet)
• Wide range of grades with new ones regularly being developed.
• Available from very small sizes to large blocks.
• Relatively easy to machine, compare to AlNiCo and Smco magnets
• High resistance to demagnetization.
• Brittle and hard.
• Properties deteriorate rapidly at temperatures in excess of about 1500C (depending on grade and permeance coefficient magnet is operating at) The highest working temperature can be 2300C (AH grade L-T Series).
• Need to be protected against oxidation—by coating or plating the magnets.
Saturation magnetizing field required: about 25KOe
Shape Available: blocks, bars, discs, rings, arc segments, etc.
Grade Available:N35 to N53,N,M,H,SH,UH,EH, AH series
Size: the largest can be 150mmx150mmx50mm, the smallest can be 2.00mmx1.50mmx0.50mm for the block shape.
Machine: Neodymium magnets should be machined by grinding using diamond wheels. However, of the hard magnets materials, neo magnets are the least difficult to machine
|Minimum Order:||5000 Unit/Units USD 2000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union|