1. Designed for use with Grade 80 Alloy chain or wire rope.
2. Use to shorten or hold a length of chain.
3. Prevent slip-off by engaging chain through narrow gap and resting ridges.
4. Clevis opening prevents the use of wrong chain size and can save the connecting link for the alloy chain.
5. Capacity, PASAK and WLL embossed on the products.
6. Material: High Tensile Forged Alloy Steel
7. Construction: heat treatment and high temperature treatment (Quenched and Tempered)
8. Safety Factor: 4 to 1
You will learn more information on our website: www.pasak.com.cn
Copyright © 2010-2013 Tradesparq Ltd. All rights reserved. 沪ICP备12024785号
Subscribe to RSS