V2806 is an EPON broadband terminal device designed for fulfilling FTTH/FTTO request of
telecom operators, and internet access of SOHO people. This product is basing on the stable and
mature Gigabit EPON technology, which has high performance/price ratio, and the technology of
Layer 2 Ethernet switch and the technology of high quality VoIP as well. It is highly reliable and
easy to maintain, with guaranteed QoS. And it is fully compliant to technical regulations such as
IEEE802.3ah and technical requirement of EPON Equipment (V2.1) from China Telecom.
z Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade
z Integrated OAM remote configuration and maintenance function.
z Support rich QinQ VLAN function and IGMP snooping multicast feature.
z Integrated line testing compliant with GR-909.
z Support transceiver diagnostic monitoring, transmitter disable, etc.
z Fully compatibility with OLT based on Broadcom/PMC/Cortina chipset.
z For small and medium-sized operators, VoIP services are customizable.
Ethernet Service Functions
z Full speed non-blocking switching.
z 1K MAC address table.
z 64 full range VLAN ID.
z Support QinQ VLAN, 1:1 VLAN, VLAN reusing, VLAN trunk, etc.
z Integrated port monitoring, port mirroring, port rate limiting, port SLA, etc.
z Support auto polarity detection of Ethernet ports (AUTO MDIX).
z Integrated IEEE802.1p QoS with four level priority queues.
z Support IPv4 IGMP snooping and IPv6 MLD snooping.
POTS Service Functions
1) Call protocol: SIP(IMS compatible)/H.248(Megaco)/MGCP optional, seamless compatib
with all popular call agent, including HUAWEI, ZTE, Alcatel-Lucent, etc.
2) Integrate heartbeat function and support active/standby call agent.
3) Voice coding: ITU-T G.711/G.723.1(5.3K/6.3Kbit/s)/G.729, auto-negotiate with call agent.
4) Echo cancellation exceeding ITU-T G.165/G.168-2002, up to 128ms tail length.
5) Support high/low speed fax, bypass fax, and T38 fax.
6) Support high speed MODEM(56Kbps) dial access.
7) Support RFC2833 and redundant RFC2833, difference rings, MD5 authentication, call
forward, call waiting, hot-line call, alarm clock, and all kinds of value-added voice service.
8) Multi-party conferencing.
9) Line testing according to GR-909.
10) IP address assignment: dynamic PPPoE/DHCP Client and static IP.
11) Support WEB, CLI.
12) Integrated CTC OAM.
13) Call loss less than 0.01%.
|FOB Price:||FOB USD 80~85 / Case|
|Minimum Order:||100 Box/Boxes|