Z5 Glassed Tile Adhesive powder\ Tile Glue\ Tile Grout
1 This product is polymer modified cement glassed tile adhesive, and the performance is better than general cement mortar.
2 Sliding-resistance / dispense with soaking bricks/ thin construction layers /high stickiness/no hollowness/ environment friendly/water-fast well.Tile Glue
It can be used in sticking glassed tile /: enamel tile/general tile/ceramic tile and all kinds of slabstones /marble /natural dimension stone etc. on the concrete surface / plaster base surface / on brick wall in outdoor and indoor
1.All the surface should be strong/ dry/ clean, no shake/ oil stain/ wax stain/ concrete curing agent and other loose things. Tile glue
2.If the surface is covered with paint, it should be hacked and at least exposed 80%.
3.New concrete surface should be cured for 28 days at least. Then pave tile.
4.New plaster base should be cured for 7 days at least. Then pave tile.
5. You can use industrial detergent or degreasing dirt agent to clean the old concrete or plaster surface. Then use high pressure tap to clean up. It can be paved tile after airing 24h.
6. Clean the residue of concrete surface, especially the residual mold release of the slant concrete surface.
7. Before construction, the surface need to be wetted, if the surface is water absorption strong or in high temperature/dry environment.
Mixing Tile glue
(2)use electric blender stir evenly.
(3) place 5-10min and stir it again that can be used.
3.If stir dosage ≤5kg one time, it can be used manpower to stir.
How to use Tile glue
1. Plaster mixed glassed tile mortar on the work surface with notched scraper, uniform distribution, and formation of the dentation. Plaster area is about 1m²/times (depend on weather temperature), then knead & press glassed tile on the work surface at the open time.
2.The size of notched scraper depends on smoothness of work surface and the degree of concave and convex on the back of brick.
3. If the fissure is too deep or large & heavy of stone brick. You should plaster mortar on both sides of work surface and the back of brick.
4. when sticking with stone without auxiliary nails on the vertical wall, the area of stone should ≥400mm×400mm,and thickness≥20mm .The thickness of stone is under18mm, the area could be enlarged. Need bond test at work site first, if the area \ thickness or weight exceed the standard , you need to do sticking test without nails, in order to enjoy the project quality.
1.6mm×6mm notched scraper is suggested, when sticking small size tile.
2.10mm×10mm or 12mm×12mm notched scraper is suggested, when sticking big size tile.
3. Referent dosage of using different notched scraper:
the teeth depth of scraper
the dosage of glassed tile mortar
Package & Storage
20±0.5 kg /bag ,12 months from manufacture date stored in dry \ cool place \ waterproof \ moisture proof with original package un-opened.
|Minimum Order:||1 Ton/Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|