Habio Beta-glucanase ( dextrance )
Detailed Product Description
Habio beta-glucanase can hydrolyze beta-glucan in plant feed ingredients to enhance utilization of nutrients in animal feed.
Anti-nutrient Effects of β-glucan
Beta-glucan, as a kind of non-starch polysaccharide (NSP), is one of the most important anti-nutritional factors in wheat and feed meal stuffs (table1).
1, Physical barrier
The cell wall contains high level of β-glucan. Its "package" effect can reduce the diffusion speed of nutrients and the probability that nutrients contacts with digestive enzymes, thereby reducing the utilization of nutrients.
2, Viscosity effect
The dissolution of β-glucan increases the viscosity of the chyme and enlarges the volume of intestinal tract after water-swelling , thus reducing the diffusion rate of enzyme and substrate, hindering digested nutrients to approach the surface of small intestine, ultimately leading to lower nutrient digestibility.
3, causing physiological changes of digestive tract
Combine β-glucan with glycoprotein of intestinal mucosal epithelial cells to form a thickened and fixed water layer, thus limiting the speed of its absorption.
4 combined with physiologically active substances
Beta-glucan can be combined with some digestive enzymes and bile salts, all of which are the physiological substances to assist digestion.
Mechanism of β-glucanase
Decomposing the anti-nutritional factor of hemi-cellulose, namely, beta-glucan and enhancing the nutrient digestibility of plant feedstuff, specifically in:
1. Lowering chyme viscosity and improving the digestibility and utilization of nutrient.
2. Breaking down cell wall structure, thus making crude protein, fat and carbohydrates in grain cells is absorbed more easily.
3. Reducing the propagation of harmful bacteria, improving the intestinal morphology to make it conducive to nutrient absorption.
1. High glucan specificity, especially having a significant degradation of glucan in corn, wheat and other gramineous feedstuffs.
2. Fermentating by optimal genetic engineering strain, more efficient;
3. Advanced production technology of liquid submerged fermentation, unique post-processing and good stability lead it more suitable for varieties of feeds.
4. Long effect time and broad pH range of activity help it play a role in the whole digestive tract.
1. Increasing the nutrient digestibility of plant materials, especially wheat and feed meals and improving the production performance of livestock and poultry.
2. More non-conventional raw materials could be used to lower feed costs while maintaining the production performance.
3. Reducing the differences in the quality of raw materials, thus stabilizing quality of feed products;
4. Reducing the phenomenon “anal paste” of livestock and poultry, in this way, feces can be cleaned easily, thus reducing the emission of nitrogen in manure.
Specification and Usage